Tuesday, June 2, 2015

41 weeks

The inquires are getting a little old now and it makes me feel like there is something wrong with me; yes, I'm still pregnant and I'll be 41 weeks pregnant tomorrow.  I don't want to call anybody any more because I'm tired of inquires.

The sympathy "ah you'll be done any time soon" and "first babies are generally late" is getting super annoying.

If I haven't mentioned anything to you about having a baby it's because I haven't had a baby yet.  Don't worry; I'll say something soon to those who want to know so badly via phone, email, or facebook.

Please just leave me alone now.

Thanks,

The on-the-verge-of-tears pregnant lady

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! Well, I'm excited to hear the news when he does come. You've been in my prayers. Hopefully everything will go quickly and smoothly.

    ReplyDelete