Monday, May 6, 2013

Introduction

      When Greg and I got married, I decided it would be a good thing to start a journal to give an account of our marriage.  However, Greg has always teased me that my handwriting is difficult to read (actually a lot of people having commented on my sloppy handwriting). He thought that the title of the journal should be called "The Chronicles of Chicken Scratch" because of my sloppy handwriting.  Of course, I protested with "But my handwriting is easy to read!  Look at your handwriting!  I can hardly read it--it's so small!"  Anyway, the title stuck because it was so amusing.  Of course, the irony is that this is much easier to read. 

      The ultimate goal for this blog is to allow myself to stay connected to my family and friends while we are in Canada for the next five years.  I hope that I continue to provide an adequate account for our adventures as well as help my family stay connected.  
     
     We are so excited to begin a new adventure.  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment