Thursday, October 3, 2013

Awkward


For my birthday, I will give you a gift.

A few photos of me.

Number one.
Sorry, sis, but this has to be shared.  Awkward family photo.  
Fairy princesses. 
We were at the Western Idaho County Fair...
Every girl wants to be a cute fairy princess, but we look a bit too old to be cute...
Cos-play here we go!
But seriously, this is just a bad photo.
 The rest of these are my senior photos.  When I saw them I was practically in tears because they were so bad and horribly embarrassing.  The worst part is that one of these photos landed itself into the yearbook.  I didn't care to get an actual photographer because the schools in the area did a uniform yearbook photo where girls have this 'shawl' thing pinned to you and the guys have this fake tux. But I wish I did get an actual photographer for my senior photos. You go into this thinking these guys will help you out a bit, but no.  No help at all.  You walk in like a lamb to the slaughter.  Okay not that dramatic, but for high school purposes, it feels that dramatic. 



I didn't really understand the pose here.  And the pink back light makes everything worse.
  Am I at a club?  

I hate my wispy hair so much!  Seriously! (I didn't realize what I did with my hair until after they took this photo.  No do overs.  

Wispy hair take two.
I almost have an emo look.
I'm pretty sure this is the one that made it to the yearbook. 

I am a chameleon! 
I had a few other photos from this photo shoot, but they got "lost."
 I am glad photography is becoming a fun hobby for so many to enjoy.  Next time I have an important event, I'll hire someone.

You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment